What is it?
Trade Finance covers a range of solutions to help mitigate financial risks such as nonpayment or delayed payment.
Trade Finance can work for your business at 3 levels:
- It is a source of working capital that helps balance sums owed to suppliers, whilst funding credit terms to buyers
- It is a potential tool to reduce some of the risks associated with trade
- It is closely linked to ultimate payment.
Trade Finance: Types and sources
What are the benefits?
- Reduced risk through a secure and reliable process.
- Improved working capital and accelerated cash flow
Where can I find out more?
Further details can be provided by your local corporate bank.
Download the factsheet in PDF format - here.