RBS Group - Creative
Natwest is part of the RBS Group - the largest UK Bank for SME businesses.
We provide banking services for c20,000 clients engaged in the TMT sector from TechCitystart-ups to the very largest global players (and everything in between).
In 2014, we had lending limits of £2.6bn supporting the TMT sector.
Overview of Bank’s focus on Creative/TMT sector
NatWest Technology Media & Technology Team
The Specialist Technology Media & Telecom Team at NatWest consists of 60 dedicated sector-focused Relationship Managers with a commitment to use their banking expertise and sector specialism, together with their bespoke ecosystem, to support the technology and media community.
We are the only UK bank to offer national coverage delivered from our 7 centres of excellence in London, Thames Valley, Oxford, Bristol, Cambridge, Manchester & Edinburgh.
Products and Services offered to businesses within the sector
The team provides term debt alongside working capital facilities, invoice finance, asset & IP funding, together with a wide range of bespoke financial solutions to facilitate growth, improve efficiency and help customers achieve their ambitions.
We can also offer :
- an RBS team based in Silicon Valley to facilitate introductions to the US market and investor fundraising.
- Our Technology Service Centre can pilot the latest innovations which can lead to adoption by the RBS Group.
- Introductions to our Technology Strategy group that includes some of the biggest names in innovation.
- Sponsorship and mentor support for local start ups via our E-spark Accelerator Academies located all across the UK.
- Specialist wealth management from Coutts Entrepreneurs team including introductions to high net worth clients looking to invest in TMT Start-ups.
To find out more speak to our sector specialist:
Head of TMT & Services
3rd Floor, Bishopsgate
LONDON EC2M 4RB
Some examples of businesses helped by Natwest in the sector:
Case Study - Crystal Interactive Ltd
Crystal Interactive Ltd specialises in audience response systems, interactive conference facilitation, electronic voting and virtual events. As an expert in audience engagement, it provides a range of services in the live and virtual events arena.
Case Study - PKR Technologies
PKR is an online gaming company that offers the world’s most advanced online poker and casino experience, featuring spectacular ‘real-life’ 3D graphic environments and fully personalised characters.
Case Study - Framestore Ltd
Framestore Ltd is the largest visual effects and computer animation studio in Europe, with over 20 years of experience in digital film and video technology.